Established in 1991, Invicium Print Management started off in the creative design & print production arena. Fast-forward 20 years, today, Invicium has evolved into a multi-faceted organisation specialising in end-to-end customised business solutions for varied aspects of print, warehousing and logistics.
Some milestone achievements thus far…
- 1991: Invicium Print Management is born. Established as an independent Australian-owned entity, operating out of the heart of Melbourne city, under the leadership of Brian Campisi – Invicium’s founding father.
- 2006: Invicium makes a grand entrance into the logistics management arena.
- 2008: Invicium moves out of the city into a larger facility in the very accessible suburb of Kensington, where it is currently located. The company also acquires its first state-of-the-art warehousing facility and implements its first user-friendly online ordering system.
- 2010: Invicium acquires its second warehouse in Kensington.
- 2011: Then came the third.
- 2013: Invicium launches its new and improved website with fully integrated online ordering systems and social media interfaces for quicker, easier and more effective lines of communication.